Vibrant Entertaining Space And Creative Cuisine For Your Next Special Event
Located on Historic Main Street, Vessel Kitchen is Park City’s most award-winning restaurant. Set your event apart with everything that sets Vessel Kitchen apart – mouthwatering fare and renowned service. Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the occasion you’ll be able to sit back and relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail of your event the same attention we give our signature 4-star service and food.
Whether you have a small business dinner, a special event for a group of 20, or a large corporate event for as many as 300, we will help you create a signature event that your guests will be talking about for years to come. With its historic setting, stunning atmosphere, and world-class service, Vessel Kitchen s the most coveted space in Park City for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, and business celebrations and gatherings of all kinds. For smaller, more intimate gatherings, we have several wonderful options, from our cozy Private Dining Room, to our Historic East Room, to our famous Patio overlooking the heart of Main Street Park City.
We look forward to making your next function a beautiful success.
Located six doors up from the Egyptian Theatre. Our multi-tiered floor plan makes it possible to section off multiple programs simultaneously or combine into one large show or event.
· Two complete and separate bar areas
· Two distinct spaces
· Multiple large, comfortable VIP sections
· Two private Swede Alley entrances
· Front entrance centrally located on Main Street
· Box Office/Check-In area
Fine Events, Fuss-Free
Our experienced staff can help you craft the perfect party, fundraiser, private concert, or screening. Our music industry contacts, catering partners, and versatile venue offer every component for a flawless and memorable event.
Download Floor Plan
· Club liquor license
· Professional staff
· General manager
· Production crew
· Certified bartenders and servers
· Professional security team
· A/V, Sound and light engineer
· Stage manager
· Coat check
580 Square-Foot Stage
· Large oversized roll-up door for easy loading
· Large truss sytem making use of backdrop easy and clean
· Private 253 square-foot green room with private powder room
High-End Sound and Lighting System
· 12 JBL 4887A line array speakers
· 4 JBL 4880 subs
· 3 V44 Amplifiers (highs)
· 3 V64 Amplifiers (mids)
· 4 V44 Amplifiers (subs)
· JBL 4800 Amp management system
· Elation LED lights, spots, protron probes, back lights, and movers
· Hog Nano 4 and Presonis 24 channel control panel
Refined Design for a Distinct Atmosphere
· The feeling of the space evokes a speakeasy, music hall, or cabaret
· Modern rustic meets Victorian warmth and class
· Natural exposed rock and brick walls
· Wyoming snow-fence wood walls
· Natural and ceramic wood floors with Oriental rugs for character and color
· Chandaliers, sconces, and Edison bulbs for lighting
· Tin ceilings
· Large, billowing curtains and drapes
· Velvet stage curtain
As every event’s needs are unique; depending on the proposed event, the base price may include a minimum purchase requirement. Seasonal, weekend, and weekday rates are available, and the venue may be rented in full or by half.
For larger events, additional costs will apply for the following:
· Additional security (beyond the one security included in the base price)
· A/V engineer
· Sound engineer
· Light engineer
· Stage manager
· Coat check
TALK WITH US ABOUT YOUR EVENT
We’d love to hear about your plans and show you what Vessel Kitchen's events team has to offer. Please contact Vessel Kitchen Events at Info@VesselKitchen.com or phone 435.200.8864 to hear about your event options, schedule a site tour, or obtain a proposal.